If you are finally going to take your driving test, you should arrive with proper documentation as they won’t take your test without them.
However, as you have never done it before, accommodating all the documents to take to your driving test can feel intimidating to say the least. So, to help you steer clear of any dangers before even starting the driving test, we will provide you with a brief list of documents and items you should bring to a driving test.
- First of all, you should be able to prove who you actually are. So, you must bring your proof of identity with you.
- You will also need to bring your drivers license application fully filled by yourself. If you are over 18, you can do this by yourself, or if you are a minor, you will require a written consent from your parents or a guardian.
- Moreover, you will also need to bring your own car to the driving test.
- If you are a minor, you might also be required to show proof of getting into school or getting graduated.
- If your state requires it, you will also need to bring proof of completion of driver’s education.
- You will also pay the $30-$40 application fee depending on the state you are giving the driving test in. The fee must be paid before the test starts.
- You will also need to bring relevant documents to your legal status. If you are not a local, you might be required to bring more documents with you.
- You are also required to provide proof of insurance of your own car to cover any accidents during the driving test.
These were some of the most important documents and items you need to bring to a driving test.